About The Center for Proactive Medicine; Paige Adams, FNP, B-C
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
The Center for Proactive Medicine; Paige Adams, FNP, B-C has contributed 4404 entries to our website, so far. View entries by The Center for Proactive Medicine; Paige Adams, FNP, B-C.
You also might be interested in
Fight adrenal fatigue, burnout, and adrenal dysregulation are very real and often look like depression. Here are some symptoms related to your work. If any of these sound familiar, I would encourage you to take a well rounded approach to recovery
1) Eat sufficient amounts of plant nutrients every day; juice if you need it
2) Move your body, but avoid the most strenuous workouts for now
3) Supplement with B-vitamins, magnesium, and vitamin C since a stressed body cannot always keep up with demands
4) Use @[115694128514117:274:Femmenessence] or Revolution depending upon your gender
5) Stay hydrated throughout the day
If anyone is interested in learning more about SNPs, 23andme, epigenetics, nutrigenomics, MTHFR and ALL other SNPs, please feel free to join....lots of renowned experts and really, really super intelligent people on board.
Come on and join us! We'd love to have you! Just send me a quick note about why you're interested, if you don't mind. :-)
The Mechanisms of Vaccine Injury and Via Cytokine Stormwww.vacfacts.infoDescribes the mechanisms of typical vaccine injury