The 12 steps to remove the neolithic agents of disease in an efficient and practical manner.
1. Eliminate sugar - (including fruit juices and sports drinks that contain HFCS) and all foods that contain flour and starches.
2. Start eating proper fats - Use healthy animal fats, real butter, coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil to substitute fat calories for calories that formerly came from sugar and flour.
3. Eliminate gluten, grains, and starches. Eliminate grains like corn and rice, which are nutritionally poor. No bread. No foods made from flour better known as sugar. No white potatoes or other high starch foods which is converted to sugar once you eat them. No pasta better know as rolled flour.
4. Eliminate grain and seed derived oils (cooking oils) Cook with Ghee, butter, animal fats, or coconut oil. Use no temperate plant oils like corn, soy, canola, flax, walnut, peanut, etc.
5. Favor ruminants like beef, lamb and bison for your red meat. Eat High Omega 3 Free Range eggs and cold water fish.
6. Make sure you are Vitamin D3 replete but do NOT overdose on it! Get daily midday sun or consider supplementation in rare or exceptional cases.
7. Eating 2 or 3 meals a day is best. Don't graze like a herbivore.
8. Attend to your Omega 6s and 3s. Pastured (grass fed) dairy and grass fed beef or bison has a more optimal 6:3 ratio, more vitamins and CLA. If you can't eat enough pastured products, eat plenty of cold water fish.
9. Get proper exercise - emphasizing resistance and interval training over long aerobic sessions.
10. Most modern fruit is just a candy bar from a tree. Eliminate those bags of sugar like apples. Stick with berries and avoid watermelon which is pure fructose. Eat in moderation. If you are not trying to lose fat, a few pieces of approved fruit a week after working out are fine.
Great articlehttp://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/372729_100000619626506_1304389581_q.jpgWilliam Fibromyalgia SpurlockTHE MISTAKE MADE BY MANY OF YOU! By telling your regular doctor the tests that need to be done to help diagnose and treat you...